UR48-6 Unity Rectifier DC Power System
The Unity Rectifier DC Power System comprises a low profile 1.75″ (1 RU) shelf which accommodates up to three 150 watt, -48 or +24 volt hot-swap rectifiers, plus an optional GMT fuse distribution panel which contains five individually fuse-protected circuits. The system is scalable/adaptable for N, N+1 or N+2 configurations. Front panel test points and voltage adjustment pot are provided for fine-tuning output to the requirements of sensitive loads and to optimize load sharing. Form C status contacts enable remote alarms for the rectifiers and fuse distribution circuits. Front panel OK/FAIL LED’s allow monitoring status of each rectifier individually. The optional power distribution module employs industry standard GMT fuses, configured with alarm contacts and a front panel “BLOWN FUSE” LED indicator.
CONTACT US FOR ORDERING.
|Rectifier||Input Amps @ FullLoad 115/230V||Output Voltage||OutputAmps Cont.||Watts||Size||Weight|
|UR24-6||2.2/1.1||+27.2 VDC, adjustable 21-28 VDC||6||150||1 RU||1.9 lbs.|
- 150 watt rectifier units – 48 or 24 volt, slide and lock into the Unity Shelf
- Shelf accommodates up to three rectifiers—450 watts total—plus an optional five-position GMT fuse panel
- Scalable/adaptable hot swap configuration: N, N+1, N+2
- Front panel status indicators, output voltage test points and adjustment potentiometers
- Individual or summary rectifier alarm contacts; Form C
- Summary fuse panel alarm contacts; Form C
- Forced air cooling of rectifiers for extended component life
- 115/230 VAC shelf/rectifier input—easily adapts to available site power
- GMT fuse panel: Five positions, easy rear panel wiring to loads, fuse access at front
- Shelf adapts for 19″ or 23″ rack; center or flush mount (four-point cabinet mount optional)
Input Voltage/Frequency/PF: 85-264 VAC* / 47-63 Hz. / .96-.98
Input Amperage: 2.2 amps @ 115V and full load, 1.1 amps @ 230V and full load
Input Frequency: 47-63 HZ.
Power Factor: .96-.98
UR24-6: +27.2 VDC, adjustable 21-28 VDC, 6 amps continuous
*100 % output power available from 105 to 264 VAC; Derate output linearly from 100%@105 VAC to 80%@85 VAC
Efficiency: 83% per rectifier
Regulation: +/- 2 %
UR24-6: 150 mV
Protection: Over-voltage, current limiting, over-temp, forced air cooling
Alarms/Indicators: Output failure contacts; Form C
Front panel LED indications: “DC OK/DC FAIL” Front panel voltage test points and adjustment
Operating Temperature: -10°C to +60°C; 100 % load to +50°C; Derate linearly to 80 % load @ 60°C
Weight: 1.9 lbs.
Design Standards: EN55022 Class B, EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN61000-3-2,3, UL 1950
Approvals: UL Recognized 60950